News reportage and analysis, criminal conspiracy investigations, general threat assessments and Information extractions from the memory hole. As well as insights and commentaries on the captive existence that we all experience currently as life under siege.


22 March, 2011

Interlude


Greetings all, just a word that I'm still about and kicking. I'm always keen on delivering unique content and stories that reveal new angles and exposés on the crimes and criminals threatening us all. As such, I'm currently scouting out new leads and undisclosed information, and must alter the posting frequency in order to reflect this. I appreciate all my readers and supporters, and believe that posting up just anything is counter-productive, as well as utter disservice. So please stay tuned, and in short order I shall be posting up the vital information and news exclusives normally featured here.

Also, if there's an urgent news story that you feel needs a proper investigation and public notice, please feel free to send any leads to me straight away at undeletedevidence@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Cheers and respect.

- HHQ

6 comments:

  1. hey hhq:

    it is a tough job to put up decent information on a daily basis. Not everyone has the time to do so.
    But knowing you, you will be back with something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your vote of confidence Penny, I shall endeavour to do my best as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HHQ,
    Can't wait to see what you post up next,
    I'm sure it will be excellent and well researched as usual. Look forward to it.
    Many Regards and Cheers A13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey HHQ,...Didn't know you'd made the leap, will link you, looking forward to some great reads.

    veritas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks my friend, your linkage is much appreciated.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Civil discourse, sincere inquiries, and additions of relevant information are always welcome. Obnoxious commentary and rubbish of a Hasbaric, trollish or JTRIG operative nature will not be tolerated.